Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Hey Silly Web Designer: Get a Webcam!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM NUMBER ONE SUR SECRET STORY , LA SAISON 6 ! Index du Forum -> >LE FORUM< -> • ACCUEIL DES MEMBRES .
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
annakieu541

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Mai - 06:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Hey Silly Web Designer: Get a Webcam! Répondre en citant

As you know, my articles are about helping freelancers and smaller web design agencies retain clients for longer periods of time and generally become more profitable in the process. With that being said, this article will be short, sweet and to the point.  It’s about a service I provide for my clients that has helped me communicate more clearly, give better customer service and keep my clients engaged in the web design process. Upon initial inspection, it seems almost elementary.  But like most things that seem simple enough, I have found that it is a practice that is hardly utilized by freelance designers – and for that matter, full-blown web design agencies.
Most of us have AIM, iChat, Skype or some form of web conferencing devices built into our design machines. So why is it that only a small fraction of us use them to better serve our clients? Our firm made it our priority to communicate with our clients via webcam.  If the client doesn’t have one, we’ll buy them one for $19.00 and ship it to them, help them set it up and show them how to use it. (They love it and we are only out $25.00 with shipping).
Rather than going back and forth over the phone, via email or through web design “work-sheets” you should talk face to face.  Sure there are times when email is appropriate.  But during crucial decision-making processes, nothing can compare to face-to-face communication. Our clients have reported that they feel far more comfortable with our firm because they can see our faces; see our expression, see that we are awake, alert, well dressed, and ready to take their design project seriously. For most clients, the web project you are working on isn’t their first rodeo. Their previous design firm never gave them the opportunity to webcam during the process of build-out. They felt their design firm was some shadowy figure that only communicated in ones and zeroes. This is good news for you because you’ve eliminated that pain point for them. When we offer web conferencing, they are pleasantly surprised and they gloat over the amped-up customer service they are receiving by our firm.
Here are a few things to remember:
  • 1. Have your office clean.
  • 2. Be dressed and act professional while video conferencing.
  • 3. Make sure to carefully schedule your video time.
  • 4. Have all of your files in front of you pertaining to the customer.
  • 5. Make sure the barking dog is outside.

• Simple gestures, like offering the ability for your clients to see you, in real-time, will go a long way in retaining your customers for the long haul. In this competitive world we designers live in, any easy to implement service that makes the customer happy is worth its weight in gold. So fire up the webcam baby…  It’s not only a tool for the perverts anymore… it’s a very effective tool for the web designer who is serious about retaining customers, drastically increasing customer relations and getting more referrals.

One last thing to remember:  If your client is hot, don’t recommend exchanging design for ummm… favors.
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Mai - 06:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM NUMBER ONE SUR SECRET STORY , LA SAISON 6 ! Index du Forum -> >LE FORUM< -> • ACCUEIL DES MEMBRES . Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation